At BROADLANDS PARK we aim to provide a high standard of care, in a homely relaxed atmosphere.
- Staff available 24 hours a day.
- Nurse call bell & intercom system.
- Full fire precautions.
- Platform Lift that accesses both levels on first floor
- Laundry service.
- A loop system is in place in the main lounge & offices to facilitate those with hearing aids.
- Full central heating, underfloor in new wing & fitted carpets.
- All rooms have en~suite facilities.
- Fully furnished but arrangements can be made to bring your own furniture.
- Colour television available in every room & large screen digital television in main lounge.
- Local Doctors, District Nurses & Physiotherapists visit when requested
- Hairdressing & Chiropody available on the premises.
- Local Clergy attend regularly.
- Aromatherapy massage.
- Small library, with large print books.
- Recreational games organised as requested. e.g. Bingo, Scrabble etc.
- Piano and sing along sessions.
- Outings arranged.
- Transport can be arranged for clubs, WI, etc.
- Large Gardens
- Good home cooked English food.
- Three main meals a day, served in the dining room.
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea with biscuits and cake served in the lounge.
- Meals can be served in your own room. Why not have breakfast in bed?
Doctors: Acle Medical Practice covers the home & a doctor holds a surgery at the home twice a week.
Chiropodist: A chiropodist visits the home every 6 weeks.
District Nurses: Visits can be requested by the home as required.
Physiotherapist: This can be arranged for home visits through the GP.
Optician: A visit can be arranged by Health Care a mobile optical company, they then visit yearly.
Dentist: Our local dental practice will make domicillary visits.
Vet: The Acle vets will visit for those residents who have brought in their own pets.